What is chronic prostatitis among men? An inflammatory disease of the prostate is called prostatitis. The prostate is an inflammation, increases in size and can block the urethra. Often, the disease assumes a chronic form — chronic prostatitis — chronic inflammation of the prostate gland (chronic inflammation of the prostate). This occurs very quickly, in particular not to do the treatment.
There are two forms of chronic prostatitis:
- Bacterial (infection). Its cause of the infections of fungi, bacteria, viruses, etc
- Non-infectious (stagnant, non-bacterial, kognitivnyj). The disease can cause a variety of external factors and ways of life of man.
Prostatitis bacterial occurs because of the defeat within the different types of bacteria. The causes of the development of the chronic infectious prostatitis in men may be of the following factors:
- Permanent hypothermia, a bad cold / flu / sore throat.
- Or chronic cystitis-acute.
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder, the flow of the urine, urological disease.
- The disease of the entire uro-genital system.
- The presence of sexually transmitted infections (STIS), frequently-unreadable sex.
- Fungal diseases of other organs (most often occurs candidiasis vulvo-prostatitis).
The presence in the body of the infection, debilitating the immunity, promotes the rapid spread of infection throughout the body and can cause an acute form of chronic prostatitis. Dangerous if chronic prostatitis? Fungal prostatitis occurs in a result of fungi of the genus Candida. These mushrooms are found in the body of the man all the time, but if for any reason, begin their growth, they can cause many diseases in different internal organs and mucous membranes. The fungi begin to multiply because of the poor image of the life, bad habits, of eating too much sweet, sedentary lifestyle, the change in the balance of the microflora, the presence of an infection in the blood and others, apparently, are completely harmless reasons.
Non-prostatitis bacterial may be due to:
- The stasis of blood in the veins due to inactivity.
- The port is too close underwear, shorts and pants. The constant pressure of the organs of the perineum may lead to the take of the prostate.
- A sexual life. Sex stimulates the blood circulation in the prostate. It is useful to enhance the circulation of blood in the veins of the prostate.
- The presence of bad habits (alcoholism, drug abuse).
- The lack of physical activity.
For chronic prostatitis is characterized by the following symptoms:
- The discomfort during urination, the urine stream is low. One can witness a strong pain.
- Sensation of incomplete evacuation of the bladder.
- Painful Sensation in the abdomen (the abdominal region).
- The pain in the perineum (the distance from the anus to the genitals), which can be given in the scrotum.
- The deterioration of an erection, decreased libido, the decrease in the time of the sexual act.
- The morning erection (involuntary) can sometimes disappear or damaged.
- After intercourse can start the traction of the pain in the head of the member, which disappear after 20-30 minutes.
The emergence and development
The chronic forms of prostatitis dangerous to its long asymptomatic flow (latent disease). Most men do not feel the acute symptoms and pain syndromes, therefore, do not pay attention to a slight discomfort. There are several stages of the chronic prostatitis. Begins chronic stage of the disease with a scraping of the symptoms. This can be a pain after sex, jet low during urination, pulling sensation in the perineum or other forms implied of the event. This stage may last from a few months to several years. The signs of the disease may increase, or not appear at all. According to the prostatitis can escalate and go into a chronic stage. All the symptoms begin to manifest, ominous spoken. During this complication to other organs of the man and the quality of life can not be. After the acute phase, especially if it has not been qualitatively treated to follow of complications. The diseases that are most common are the cystitis (inflammation of bladder) and pyelonephritis (inflammation of pelvis of kidney is feasible).
What are the diseases that cause chronic prostatitis?
- Vesiculitis (inflammation of the testes, epididymis and seminal vesicles).
- Erection (impotence, is not a regular erection, lack or total absence of ejaculation, etc).
- The sterility. May develop because of the complications in case of illness or for psychological reasons.
- Cancer of the prostate. The increase in the number of free radicals in the chronic prostatitis can affect the growth of cancer cells.
- The sclerosis of the prostate (joint tissue of the prostate, changing its size, it may affect the implementation of the core functions of the authority).
- The constant retention of urine in the bladder, a decrease in the function of the urethra.
- The psychological problems. The presence of such a delicate problem can affect the self-esteem of men, which will lead him into a state of permanent stress. In this context, there may be nervousness, irritability, depression, the psychological barrier during the sexual act, and other mental health problems.
After the onset of the first symptoms of prostatitis, you should immediately consult an urologist. It will pass the necessary examinations to identify the cause of chronic prostatitis.
The diagnosis includes:
- Smear of the genital organs. The microscopic examination of a smear of the urethra. With its help is determined by the level of white blood cells in the secret of the prostate. In the standard, it must be from 0 to 5. If the level is above 10, it is possible in a patient with prostatitis.
- The analyses on STIS (smear).
- The analysis of venous blood on the prostate-specific antigen PSA (PSA).
- A urine sample for analysis.
- Palpation of the prostate (touch survey). In a study by the doctor takes the analysis of the secretions on the continuation of the investigation.
- ULTRASOUND of the prostate.
- Transrectal ULTRASOUND of the prostate (study of the prostate through the rectum).
- In cases of risk of the collection of material for biopsy of the prostate (authority breaks off a piece of tissue for research).
All diagnostic measures, you can go to work for a day. The results of this survey are prepared within 1-3 business days.
How to get rid of chronic prostatitis for always? Each case of treatment of chronic prostatitis is examined individually. The treatment depends on the cause of the onset of the disease, of diseases and disorders of the stadium and the time of the conduct of the prostatitis.
The treatment of ways can lead to positive results, but self-treatment at the prostatitis must be under the supervision of a urologist. Ill-chosen funds can lead to irreversible damage – infertility, cancer, impotence and other very undesirable complication of chronic prostatitis. First of all, you must pass all the examinations and analyses. Pharmacotherapy can be combined with the treatment of folk remedies.
- The pumpkin seeds. In the pumpkin seed contains a large amount of zinc. For the improvement of the general condition and the reduction of inflammation should take 30 seeds (10 morning, 10 afternoon, 10 in the evening). The seeds are updated 30 minutes before meals.
- The infusion of chamomile (1 tablespoon of chamomile or 1 teabag infused with 200 ml boiling water and insist for 25 to 30 minutes). In the morning, noon, and evening of 200 ml 1 hour before meals. Also before you go to bed, you can make an infusion of infusion of chamomile in the anus by mikroklizmy (pear).
- 500 ml of the lime honey is an anti-inflammatory agent), mix with 100-150 grams of walnuts. The nuts can be completely left whole, cut into small pieces or entirely grind. Insist the mixture is not less than 14 days. If the nuts are milled or chopped, then you have to wait 20-30 days, until completely mixed oil. A day need to eat 1-2 tablespoons of honey blend. Recommended to take a mixture of morning, but you can eat a food treat at any time of the day. During 30 days. After a short break (7-10 days) and you can retake the course. With precautions to be taken during the increase of sugar in the blood.
- The infusion of celandine. Tablespoon of dried herbs or chopped fresh celandine poured on 100 ml of vodka or wine of cahors. Brewed in the heat of a dark place when the lid is closed in pour14 30 days. On the first day, take 1 drop, then increase the dose by 1 drop per day. During 14 days. He then made a break of 14-30 days and can be repeated, by reducing the number of drops of each day, each course, the number of drops to reduce / increase). The same procedure can be done in hemlock. The two herbs are toxic!
- The juice of persil (vegetables twist in a meat grinder and squeeze the juice). Take 1 tablespoon 3 times per day.
- The propolis. You can apply them to the inside, with honey or candles. Toss a piece of propolis with a thick oil (e.g., cocoa butter) and insert the rectal of the night.
What regime during chronic prostatitis in men need? In the treatment of chronic prostatitis does not require a special diet, but not necessarily a good diet. The of the gastrointestinal to work without interruption. If in the power of the take away fat, fried foods, foods with preservatives, GMO-free and without dyes, the probability of occurrence of different pathologies (pressure, heartburn, gastritis, ulcers, infections, putrefaction, etc). Also, should not get involved in overeating sugary soda, pickles, food. You can't be in the plan, because any restriction to food can cause fatigue, the worsening of the conditions of which (including chronic prostatitis), in a bad mood. Eating should be easy food, lean meat, vegetables, fruit, you can cook in the steam.
Minimally invasive technology
- Thermotherapy. Performed in a care facility (transrectal and transuretralna the heating of the prostate electromagnetic radiation).
- Laser therapy (the heating of the prostate through the urethra).
- Voltage web control cell to the ablation (the heating of the prostate using needles, special for the treatment).
Massages and physical exercises
When a chronic drain prostatitis is in need of a massage and regular exercise. The massage can be performed by the finger (a finger inserted in the anus and then massaged the prostate is an emission of droplets of secretions) or a special device (part of the device is introduced into the rectum, then it turns a little in every sense, to be a good massage of the area). Gymnastics is useful in all aspects of the prostatitis. You can simply in a period of 15 to 30 minutes to perform some simple exercises every day. In addition to performing exercises on the lower parts of the body. Squats, inclines, mahi feet, leg lifts, easy to jog. One step and other.
The positive side of the year when of chronic prostatitis:
- allows the body to better and more quickly saturated,
- activates the metabolism, GASTRO-intestinal,
- improves mood,
- improves muscle tone,
- improves the elasticity of blood vessels,
- improves the elasticity of the skin,
- revitalizes the whole body.
How to live with chronic prostatitis
People, has successfully treated of chronic prostatitis, are living quite a ordinary life. They do not have problems of erection and ejaculation (even if they are, they go fast enough, do not touch the psyche of people). Is it possible to have sex during the chronic prostatitis? The young man, a middle-aged man, a man of a certain age, one of them may have sex during the chronic prostatitis. The sexual act is not only not a lot of people with prostatitis, but it will be very helpful! To conceive a child also obtain in this case, if the prostate inflammation is not spread on the internal organs, which lie next to it, particularly of the testes and seminal vesicles). If the men during the sexual act is this semen – design must occur.
The remission is what it is? The chronic prostatitis in remission phase (weakening of the symptoms) may falsely show that the disease has receded, but is worth cause prostatitis, again, he came with a new strength in its acute phase with ugly, marked symptoms. Rather than deal with the aggravation of the chronic prostatitis? Reduce pain will help a large number of clean water, recreation, and drug therapy:
- an antibiotic (at room temperature),
- jaroponijatuyu (at room temperature),
- medicines anti-anxiety,
What is the prognosis in respect of the chronic prostatitis? The chronic prostatitis is difficult to cure completely. Not up to the end studied the reasons of the appearance of certain types of diseases. In any minute previously treated, the disease may come back. The respect of preventative measures will help to delay the onset of exacerbations.
The prevention of chronic prostatitis in men includes a few simple conditions:
- A lot of prostatitis (chronic stage always arises because of later identified, treated poorly, or is not, cured of prostatitis).
- Protect the pelvic bone (injuries, hypothermia, etc).
- Change of lifestyle if it is necessary (it should be a good way of life).
- Give up bad habits.
- Screening exams at the doctor-urologist 1 time in 12 months.
- Physical activity.
- Avoid the stress.
Chronic prostatitis can occur in all men between the ages of 20 to 50 years. In a high-risk area can be absolutely everyone. It is necessary to observe measures of prevention, in order not to fall in the number of persons suffering chronic prostatitis.