The disease of the prostate, today, more and more began to appear not only in the elderly but also in young men. The pathology associated with disorders of the microcirculation of the blood in the pelvic region, which causes the inflammation of the prostate. The pain during urination and defecation, dysuric and disorders of the premature ejaculation engaged to a man of great discomfort. In the absence of treatment of the pathology becomes chronic and results in the hardening of the prostate and other serious complications. To avoid this, it is important to choose the best drug for prostatitis.
What is prostatitis
In medicine, this term refers to urological disease in men, accompanied by an inflammation of the prostate. The pathology causes the emergence of a number of unpleasant symptoms, and sometimes carry the risk of complications. The nature of the course, it is:
- Acute. Is developing rapidly, characterized by frequent urination, pain in the lower back and the perineum. This form of cause of gram-negative bacteria, it has, therefore, called bacteria. For the treatment use of antibiotics.
- Chronic. Develops in a spiral, with periods of stabilization and exacerbation. The chronic form comes bacterial and abacterial or asymptomatic (asymptomatic). Signs of sound is less pronounced, or even non-existent, which makes it difficult for the final diagnosis.
Bacterial of the form " in 80% of cases caused escherichia coli. The cause of the staphylococcal infection may be anaerobic, or atypical bacteria, such as legionella, by cocci, mycobacteria, chlamydia. The breeding ground for their development is the juice of the prostate. The bacteria are spread through blood and infected of the urethra by lymph, they penetrate into the prostate.
The prostate has a special dna. It does not have its own blood vessels of the large vessels, therefore, its vascularization is provided by several small vessels. The poor blood flow and causes the flow and the appearance of the infection process. In addition to the physiological roots are the risk factors of prostatitis:
- frequent hypothermia or injury.
- non-sex life;
- reduction of the immunity;
- the deterioration of the lymph and the blood circulation of the pelvic region;
- hormonal disturbances;
- sexually transmitted diseases;
- a poor diet with a predominance of fried, spicy, heavy foods, causing tides of blood to the intestine;
- sedentary, heavy work;
- unprotected sex;
- alcohol abuse, smoking.
General of the star of prostatitis including the cutting of the pain in the lower abdomen, increase the envy in the toilet at night, erectile dysfunction, pain during intercourse and difficulty urinating. Of these symptoms, you may suspect such a disease. Identify a particular aspect assist features acute and chronic form. The first manifests itself as follows:
- the back pain;
- discomfort and a sensation of heat in the perineum;
- the swelling of the prostate, in increase of its size;
- the turbidity of urine;
- the pain during the touching of the perineum and pressure on the prostate.
- the spread of pain to other areas of the body;
- burning sensation during urination;
- an increase of the temperature;
- nausea, vomiting;
- problems with the power;
- it's a weakness.
How to treat prostatitis
In any case, you can't auto-give medications. At the onset of the characteristic signs, you should contact a urologist. The right diagnosis allows the allocation of adequate treatment. The approach to treatment of prostatitis integrated, affects all areas of the lives of men. The therapy includes the following activities:
- The use of drugs. Effective for the treatment of prostatitis is performed with the help of candles, intramuscular injections, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, mikroklizm, tablets and instillation. This last procedure is an introduction of drugs directly to the destination.
- The therapeutic massage. Contributes to the improvement of the blood circulation in the area of the prostate. This allows to reduce the inflammatory process. Rectal massage is carried out exchange of several procedures.
- The plan. Involves the refusal of junk food, which overload the gut and cause irritation to the urinary system. It has replaced a large number of vegetables, fruits, lean meat and fish, vegetables, cereals.
- The physical load. Important for the elimination of the flow in the basin. With simple exercises of the type walking on the spot, stress/relaxation of the buttock muscles, sit-ups, and owner.
- Physiotherapy. The procedures are aimed at improving the microcirculation of the blood. Contribute to ultrasound phonophorèse, laser photocoagulation.
- General surgery at the manipulation. The popularity of drastic methods is low, but in severe cases, they are used. Sometimes apply the normal procedures, such as prostatectomy, transurethral resection of the prostate. Most common minimally invasive operations, such as cryosurgery, balloon dilatation of the urethra, ultrasonography, methods, magnetolaserotherapy, sanirovanie benign of the prostate, of the urethra, treatment.
Effective for the treatment of prostatitis involves the use of different groups of drugs that are intended to resolve some of the symptoms of the pathology. The doctor prescribed various forms of medication, such as:
- Candles. Watch for rectal administration, are needed to improve the metabolism, the elimination of a bacterial infection, the treatment of pain.
- Injections. Are entered in the muscle, thanks to what the active substances more rapidly in the body. The injections stimulate the cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Tablets and capsules. Designed for oral administration. In the treatment of the disease consider antibiotics, alpha-blockers, muscle relaxants, ways, immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory non-steroidal, antithrombosis drugs antispasmodic.
- Dropper. Infusion-indicated in cases of poisoning severe. They have an impact on the capillary level, promoting the flow of lymph and venous blood in the pelvic area. Intravenous elektrolitnye the rheological and detoxification solutions.
It is impossible to determine the best way of prostatitis. Given the evolution of the disease of each patient, the doctor prescribes certain medicines.
The surgical treatment
Radical and effective ways of treatment of prostatitis have not acquired a higher prevalence. This is due to a small percentage of healing of approximately 40-45% of men. In addition, many patients are celebrated-threatening complications in the form of retrograde ejaculation, stricture of urethra, erectile dysfunction up to impotence. The indications for surgery is the ineffectiveness of conservative treatment.
Methods radical uses and during the state of emergency, such as abscess, an abscess of the prostate, urinary retention, anuria, stones in the kidneys or bladder. Types of transactions:
- Transurethral resection of the prostate. Represents the removal of a part or all of the prostate, which reduces the pressure on the urethra, prevents the patient from nocturia and pain. The operation was carried out close method, that is to say, using the resectoscope.
- Adenectomy, or prostatectomy. This intervention takes place paved the way with the help of surgical instruments. This removal of the prostate is different from a duration of longer period of rehabilitation.
Most prevalent and efficient methods of treatment of prostatitis, of the category of minimally invasive. They are less painful and not too long period of rehabilitation. These methods include:
- Transuretralna microwave thermotherapy. Implies a decrease of the prostate using high temperatures.
- The ultrasound scan. Considered as the most effective method. Represents the impact on the prostate ultrasound waves. Advantage of the method is the absence of pain.
- Cryosurgery. In this case, the inflammation of the tissues are removed with the aid of moxibustion liquid nitrogen.
- Magnetolaserotherapy. Involves the combination of a laser and a magnet. They have a beneficial effect on blood circulation, accelerate tissue healing, the elimination of the pain.
- Stenting for benign prostate and urethra. The wall of the urethra expand thanks to the introduction of the stent graft – polymer of the carcass of the cylindrical shape.
- Reflexology. This includes the électropuncture, acupuncture and other methods of exposure on the acupressure points of the human body.
- Girudoterapiya. Represents the treatment of leeches, which increase the influx of the lymph of the prostate.
Effective for the treatment of prostatitis acute or chronic form is not complete without a massage. It is done through the ducts of the prostate, so that the selection secretions inflammatory. As a result, the patient gets rid of the process of the flow. The massage consists of 10-15 sessions. After a course of the vessels supplying the prostate, come to the tonalite. The procedure is done in one of two ways:
- On-bugey. In this case use the special tool in the form of a thin duct, which is called the candle. It is administered by the canal of the penis and using the end to massage the prostate.
- Transrectal (with the fingers). Carried out by the anus.
Modern methods of treatment
Regarding the modern methods of effective treatment of prostatitis are to serious conflicts. Most doctors do not recommend relying on similar methods, as the major. Some methods give the individual effect, often a negative one, or simply do not have action in the resolution of this male issue. The use of new methods of better in combination with the traditional therapy. The modern versions of the struggle against the inflammation of the prostate include the following procedures:
- the prostate massage;
- introduction in the tissue of the gland of stem cells;
- the use of products of beekeeping;
- the consumption of additives of biological;
- herbal treatment;
- bioenergetics of the impact on the patient.
An effective tactic of the treatment of prostatitis is acute, due to a strong clinical. This form of the disease is accompanied by a heavy the state of the patient because of the strong poisoning. Given these characteristics, the principles of treatment:
- respect to the plan;and
- receive antibiotics;
- the refusal of massage, in order to prevent the spread of infection and septicopyemia;
- taking these drugs that improve the microcirculation;
- the removal of the inflammation and heat to help of NSAIDS, such as Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, ketoprofen, Piroxicam;
- the elimination of the pain by taking painkillers – Nimesil, Naiza, Ketanov rectal and candles used during the phlebitis hemorrhoidal veins;
- the withdrawal symptoms of intoxication severe intravenous detoxification, electrolyte and rheological solutions.
Surgical intervention is indicated in case of purulent inflammation of the prostate. In the acute form, antibiotics are often prescribed, without waiting for the bacteriological outcome of the study. The early use of broad-spectrum drugs – ftorinol. After obtaining the results of the study or of the ineffectiveness of designated antibiotics to resort to the help of macrolides and cephalosporins. The correction of the therapy, if it has not helped, after 2 weeks of treatment.
Treatment of prostatitis at home
In addition to the drug therapy effective for the treatment of prostatitis in the home is done in several ways. These include physical activity, which is especially needed for patients with a sedentary lifestyle, and the recipes of traditional medicine. These methods are complementary. The main therapy promotes the reception of medicines prescribed by your doctor.
The most effective drug of prostatitis is not only medicines, but also traditional recipes. They use the medicinal plants such as st. john's wort, echinacea, goldenrod, licorice root, aspen, pumpkin, wormwood. Decoctions and infusions based contain components which are capable of removing the various patogeneticheskie the manifestations of the inflammation of the prostate. In general, effective for the treatment of prostatitis is ensured seq of the income of the population:
- Take 100 g dry bark of trembling aspen, chopped and pour 200 g of vodka. Zakuporit a cover, send it 2 weeks in a dark place. Then, drain and take 20 drops 1/4 tablespoons of water up to 3 times per day. The course of the therapy to 2-2,5 months.
- Approximately 0.5 kg of pumpkin seeds to crush them in the aid of the mincer. Add 200 g of honey, mix. Dazzle of their mass in small balls, dissolve 1. c. to eat 1 to 2 times per day.
- Every day with tea and eat 100-200 g of honey, using in place of the sugar. Use to establish the urination and eliminate the pain.